PRODUCT FEATURES & BENEFITS
Soft-Serve Ice-Cream is a type of ice cream that is softer and creamier than our regular ice cream, as a result of air being incorporated during the freezing process.
- Flavor : Chocolate, Vanilla, Sakura & Matcha
- Suitable for all dessert.
HOW TO MAKE SOFT SERVE ICE CREAM
- Prepare of 500g ice cream powder and 1500ml of water or milk.
- Mix well for the ice cream powder and water by using a confectionery whisk.
- Next, sieve the mixture.
- Pour the sieved mixture into the ice cream vending machine and best to leave for 15 minutes.
- The freeze in the machine to -8°C
- 1kg per pack
- 5 pack per carton